Bonnell’s Truck & RV Collision Center in Erie, Pa., offers a full range of truck fabrication services for prototypes, discontinued parts, repairs, and restorations.
Bonnell’s truck fabrication services include:
- Drafting and CAD
- Shearing, cutting and sawing
- Punching and drilling
- Forming and precision bending
- Welding, painting, finishing and refinishing
- Assembly, sub-assemblies and delivery
- On-site and mobile repairs or preventive maintenance
To support our truck fabrication services, we have invested in high-quality equipment and materials, such as:
- CNC plasma cutting machines
- Manual punch presses
- TIG, MIG, and spot welding
- Non-ferrous and ferrous metals, including stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, and copper
"Bonnell's RV Shop provided fast and excellent service when we got our 20 foot box truck painted. They communicated all details clearly and made sure any questions we had were answered so we could be at ease. The service was great, and the finished product looks AMAZING. We highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of their services!"